Brass clips for action center

Alpha88x@aol.com Alpha88x@aol.com
Thu, 6 May 2004 17:52:54 EDT

Greetings,

             Tuning a Girard piano the other day, I came across a broken
brass clip that holds the hammer's center pin. It had two small screws into the
rail. I have never seen one like this. It's not a Billings type, and its not
like the other type that Schaff offers, which only has one screw into the rail.
Are the two screw type ones available anywhere? I usually only deal with Schaff
and I didn't see any ones like these in their catalog.

Thanks,
Julia Gottchall,
Reading, PA