OT: Some details on a moderated pianotech

Hechler Family dahechler@charter.net
Thu, 06 May 2004 12:41:38 -0500

O.K. I can't stand this childish kind of bantering back and forth.

I myself is probably one of the biggest offenders of OT posts. I'll say
it again for those who so chose to ignore my reason for posting them.
I'm posting them for FYI only and no other reason.

I try real hard to make sure that I put the "OT:" and the "true" subject
in the email header.

So, for the first line of action is to delete every OT post in your
queue. The second line of action is to check the subject of the OT and
it does not pertain to you or your not interested in it then delete. The
third line of action, if you need help then find it, is to setup your
browser to automatically delete OT posts.

WE DON"T NEED NO STICKIN' MODERATOR !!!

My take on this,

--
Duaine Hechler