Dear Mr. Avery (Modified by Kent Swafford)

Wed, 05 May 2004 06:40:57 -0500

At 11:40 5/3/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>Now THAT was uncalled for! Next to a 1940s Acrosonic, the older Wurly
>spinets were among the least offensive spinets around! Long live the Wurly!
>
>Terry Farrell

Nice picture!  That would be a WurliTzer on steroids, right?

The Wurlies we love to hate are the later NaugaWurlies. Mainly because of
the slaughter of the now endangered (if not extinct) Naugas.

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS, CRS.
Decorah, IA

- Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
- Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
- American Curmudgeon Society - Apprentice Member and Founder