Dear Mr. Avery

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Tue, 4 May 2004 06:58:50 -0400

".....most of them probably see you the as out in left field."

I believe that should be right field.

Anon
  Let's face it, one person's "balanced and sincere" line of reasoning =
is another person's irrational rhetoric, no matter which side of the =
soapbox you happen to stand on.  You think liberals are wacko, and most =
of them probably see you the as out in left field.=20

  What cracks me up is how everyone says, "let's talk about pianos," =
then tosses in a snide remark geared toward making the opposing opinion =
look bad as a parting shot, as if that's somehow going to be the last =
word.  =20

  Avery, hate to see you go.  Hope your real-life issues are resolved =
soon.  Been there, signed off more than once, but I always came back.  I =
hope you do too.=20

  Best,=20

  Dave Stahl