Dear Mr. Avery

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 3 May 2004 21:12:18 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah. I sort of realized that was not very well
expressed, but was too pooped to come up with
something better. What I should have used was
"dispassionate and sincere" ( people say things
sincerely, sometimes, which may not be factual or wise
). That's all I hope for: that when people go OT here,
they try to remain in the spirit of seeking Truth. Not
conflagration.
     Thump

P.S. I am very much a "Centrist". I hear as many
ridiculous things from the "Left" as the "Right",
although they tend to be more "goofy", and less
violence-oriented. I need a nap. Goodnight, y'all.