Unsubscribing

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Mon, 3 May 2004 22:44:03 EDT

In a message dated 5/3/2004 5:56:55 PM Pacific Standard Time, avery@ev1.net
writes:

Believe me, there's a WHOLE lot more I could say, but in the interest
of list harmony, I won't. I really appreciate all the help a LOT of you
have given me and I hope I've also been able to help a few others along
the way! I hope at least some of you can imagine how much this hurts to
do this, but I can no longer deal with it! At least for the time being.

Many regards,
Avery
      Avery
  I've been there. I feel your pain. E-mail me privately in the future if you
wish
  Regards