Unsubscribing

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Mon, 03 May 2004 19:54:32 -0500

after over 10 yrs. on this list by two people! I HATE to give them the
satisfaction! But I've got some very difficult things going on in my
life right now and I don't have time to put up with asinine comments
by these two people. I'd actually rather have BB back on the list. At
least his comments were piano related!!!! Agree with him or not! :-)

If anyone would like to post me, my home e-mail is: avery@ev1.net or
work is atodd@uh.edu

I'll be unsubscribing after I send this.

Believe me, there's a WHOLE lot more I could say, but in the interest
of list harmony, I won't. I really appreciate all the help a LOT of you
have given me and I hope I've also been able to help a few others along
the way! I hope at least some of you can imagine how much this hurts to
do this, but I can no longer deal with it! At least for the time being.

Many regards,
Avery