PTBiz vs pianoDB

Jim Kinnear jim@pianoguy.com
Mon, 3 May 2004 12:20:08 -0400

Thanks, Dave.
I've downloaded the try version of the prog you suggested . .  I'll see how
it looks
Jim

----- Original Message -----
From: <dm.porritt@verizon.net>
To: "Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2004 10:46 AM
Subject: Re: PTBiz vs pianoDB

> Jim:
>
> I've said so before but I don't see the need for one program to do
everything.  I use "Time & Chaos" from Chaos Software
http://www.chaossoftware.com for my customer database, scheduling, and to-do
list.  I use "Quicken Home & Business" for all the financial things.  These
work well, are quite inexpensive and easy to use.

> I really don't know how to answer your question about how large a
population base you need to have to make a living.  Interesting question
though.