PTBiz

Michael Spalding spalding48@earthlink.net
Mon, 3 May 2004 08:03:57 -0500

HI Hazen,

It's almost as if Mr. Winslow has more than one personality.  My experience has been most similar to John's:  rude, unhelpful, disdainful, and pay in advance.  It's probably all in how one approaches him.  I know you're one heck of a nice guy, and very good with people.

cheers,

Mike
Hi,
   I have never met Ed Winslow,the owner of PTBiz,but have been talking with him for years on the phone.I purchased PTBiz when it first came out,and have been pleased with the product.He has been very helpful every time I have called,and he had instructions on his site for transferring PTBiz to a new machine, free of charge.
Best,
Hazen Bannister