Re: "!!!EXTRA!!!" ... "Thump Finally "Chimes In" On Latest  Religious Fracas! "

Rob Goodale rrg@unlv.nevada.edu
Sun, 2 May 2004 23:51:38 -0700

Totally ROFL,  You made my night!  Oh, it hurts to enhale, somebody =
please slap me...

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV

  Tolerance?  Tolerance for people who don't recognize that this is a =
place to discuss PIANOS?  NOT GOD?  How you could miss that is beyond =
me.=20

  Go to Jesus.com for C#%^#'s sake!  (You'd probably want to discuss =
pianos there.)=20

  It is offensive to discuss religion in public, let alone here where it =
should be very clear that the only acceptable topic for discussion is =
PIANOS.

  Let me repeat that: the only acceptable topic.=20

  The ONLY.

  ACCEPTABLE.

  TOPIC:

  PIANOS.=20