Old Baldwin models

BobDavis88@aol.com BobDavis88@aol.com
Sun, 2 May 2004 13:26:53 EDT

I'm not up on the old Baldwin models, and am trying to identify an older 6'3"
(or so) grand. A previous technician told the owner that it was a model C.
Its plate has been painted over, but on the underside of the soundboard is
stamped what looks like K or H and the serial number, which is about 56xxx. I was
thinking that the H was a 5'8" or so, and K makes sense as a predecessor to the
L.

Anybody know for sure?

Oh, and I have strongly-felt opinions about religion/politics/humanity, as
well as wide-ranging interests in dozens of other subjects, but, no matter how
fascinated you would be, you're just going to have to wonder, because I DON'T
CONSIDER THIS THE APPROPRIATE VENUE.

Bob Davis