pinblock drilling angle, with pin bushings

Sun, 02 May 2004 18:14:01 +0200

Farrell wrote:

>"... bushings get slightly crushed pretty easily."
>
>That has been my experience also. I don't worry about it. I think the only
>service one gets out of these bushings is to discourage spiders from setting
>up shop in that cozy little void.
>
>Terry Farrell

 Well... they are a slight aid in avoiding over doing the flagpoling
thingy... and supposedly their cumulative effect helps keep the pinblock
in place.....  but I certainly cant see them creating much of a problem
for an angled pin hole.

You really think they help against spiders ???  :-)

RicB