pinblock drilling angle, with pin bushings

Sun, 02 May 2004 14:31:08 +0200

Probably not all that good a thing you describe below. I ran into that
one quite a ways back as well, and I think most anyone whose done any
pinblock drilling has as well.

I always bypassed the problem by using pin bushings that were not
pre-drilled. A dab of glue between the pinblock and the bushings keeps
them tight so I dont run into the spinning bushing syndrom.

I'm not really sure whether its a big thing really... bushings get
slightly crushed pretty easily.

Cheers
RicB