DON'T BUY PEPSI IN THE NEW CAN ! (MISSING "UNDER GOD")

Rob Goodale rrg@unlv.nevada.edu
Sat, 1 May 2004 19:37:53 -0700

So then what you are saying is that life as we know it will never be the
same, we will all be forced into oppression, and everyone will be forced
into church because the work God is in the pledge?  Is God really that bad?
Are you afraid of God?  You should be.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Proud supporter of what America was like when
"I Love Lucy" and "Leave It To Beaver" were on
Prime-Time television.    What happened to us?