1906 Stwy wippens

jason kanter jkanter@rollingball.com
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 19:30:30 -0700

That sounds like an excellent idea. How would I start?=20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Farrell=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 7:12 PM
  Subject: Re: 1906 Stwy wippens

  My recommendation would be to hire an experienced tech to help you do =
(or do) a complete geometry and touchweight analysis of the action - =
including new parts selection. That way you will know what is going to =
work best, what needs to be done, etc. Then you can go ahead and do it. =
Sounds like right now you are just shootin' in the dark.

  Terry Farrell
    ----- Original Message -----=20