CA oops

Jason Kanter jkanter@rollingball.com
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 13:32:27 -0800

My daughter has a little harp, tiny (harpsichord? tuning pins, and one of
them was slipping, so I applied CA glue. Subsequently I broke one of the
strings. Replacing the string is now a slight nightmare, because
inadvertently I got some CA glue in the becket hole, and it was hard to get
the old coil out and seems impossible to put the new one in without actually
removing the pin to re-drill the hole. Caution, caution when squirting that
stuff at the base of pins, especially pins that have been pounded.

/jason