Jack to knuckle position

Tue, 30 Mar 2004 23:21:55 +0200

Overs Pianos wrote:

> At 6:44 PM +0200 30/3/04, Richard Brekne wrote:
>
>> btw Ron. O... how do you manage to get your signature to seperate and
>> self-delete in replies to your posts ?  Neat trick and would be a
>> good one for limiting the excess on the archives.
>

> I haven't deliberately set it up, but it could be the way Eudora is
> configured on my Powerbook.
>
> Ron O.

Well it certainly is handy... I use Mozillas Thunderbird as a mail
client, and when I hit the reply button nothing below your written text
comes on.... and for the moment I have my HTML editing switch on.  When
reading your notes the signature and everthing below it is a very light
grey shade...a  kinda translusent affect when seen next to the text above.

Would be nice if this automatically drops itself when the eposts are
written to the archives.  I'll have to see if Thunderbird can do the same.

Thanks for the reply

Cheers
RicB