Pianodisc, Lost motion and expression

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 09:46:04 -0800 (PST)

Thank you for explaining that to me, Arthur. I do not
enjoy laboring under misconceptions.
    I agree that a properly regulated, classic
reproducer is more exciting than the computer thingees
which I've heard. But the overwhelming convenience of
a  simple CD over boxes and boxes of rolls makes the
modern version more useful to the average consumer.
    Thump