Hearing Protection

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 08:48:18 -0500

I also use and like Diane's earplugs. And also on pianos with weak =
trebles I find myself removing one earplug.

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Tvak@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 8:39 AM
  Subject: Re: Hearing Protection

  In a message dated 3/29/04 10:29:56 PM, sarah@gendernet.org writes:

    I have a pair of Diane's hearing protectors and like them.

  I also use Diane's plugs, but I do have to take one out for the top =
octave because it mutes too much for me.  I also have a set of =
custom-made musician's plugs, but unfortunately, my ears have changed =
and they don't fit anymore!  (They were made 10 years ago.)  They leave =
a gap that lets in the sound, so I've been using Diane's ever since. =20

  Tom Sivak
  chicago