hearing protection

Paul McCloud pmc033@earthlink.net
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 17:49:12 -0800

Hi, Don:
	I've been using these for years, and they work very well, are extremely
comfortable, and priced right.  I also have the fitted earplugs (my mother
was an audiologist).  The fitted plugs are not nearly as comfortable as
these.  I don't worry if I lose them 'cause they're cheap.  I was
introduced to them by a professional drummer.  I do remove them sometimes
on the highest notes because they dampen the higher frequencies too well.
I usually just pull them part way out.  Try them, you'll like them.
	Paul McCloud
	San Diego