Thanks and Coffee(OT)

Delwin D Fandrich fandrich@pianobuilders.com
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 10:19:27 -0800

  -----Original Message-----
  From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On
Behalf Of Erwinspiano@aol.com
  Sent: March 29, 2004 6:41 AM
  To: pianotech@ptg.org
  Subject: Re: Thanks and Coffee(OT)

  In a message dated 3/29/2004 5:30:03 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Alpha88x@aol.com writes:
                     Coffee: A health conscious piano tech school pier told
me last year that coffee affects your hearing. I found this to be somewhat
true. My brother says it affects your short term memory and mental
sharpness. Has anyone ever heard this?

    Blessings,
    Julia Gottchall,
    Reading. PA
       HI Julia
      Yes I believe its' true. For those with tinnitus the caffiene causes
an increse in the ringing.

Sometimes yes, sometimes no.  Shortly after I developed tinnitus my ear
doctor took me off of coffee -- I didn't even drink decaf -- for three
months. (I nearly died!) Unfortunately there was no change in the tinnitus
at all. With other folks there can be a difference.

Del