Jack to knuckle position

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 09:45:15 -0600

Hi Julie,

                1mm with out the front rail punching starting to become
depressed,  will give a generous amount of after touch.
The front rail punching, enters into the equation big time.   After touch
within limits is a personal preference.
So no black and white answer to the question.

With a smile on my face:  Depends on which way the nap lies??????  mmmmmmmmmmmm

Regards Roger