Thanks and Coffee(OT)

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 09:41:11 EST

In a message dated 3/29/2004 5:30:03 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Alpha88x@aol.com writes:
                 Coffee: A health conscious piano tech school pier told me
last year that coffee affects your hearing. I found this to be somewhat true. My
brother says it affects your short term memory and mental sharpness. Has
anyone ever heard this?

Blessings,
Julia Gottchall,
Reading. PA
     HI Julia
    Yes I believe its' true. For those with tinnitus the caffiene causes an
increse in the ringing. Also caffiene depletes the adrenal glands by over
stimulating there production leaving you short of the juice to power your brain
causing mental fatigue which in turn could affect short term memory ie as in I
couldn't concentrate on what you were saying. It affects every one differently.
Hey caffiene is a drug afterall & many abuse it. I personally drink decaf any
more with one small scoop of the real stuff for flavor in the am for my one
cup of pseudo real coffee. There are  amny chemicals in coffe as well. Oh
well....pass the coffee?
  Dale Erwin