Thanks and Coffee

Alpha88x@aol.com Alpha88x@aol.com
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 08:29:09 EST

Greetings,

               Thanks.  I have heard senior tuners say that whenever you go
out to a job, there is usually something you haven't seen before. Well, as a
rook (lol) its everything I see at this juncture, thats new.

               I would like to extend thanks to everyone who has shared tips
and generously answered my queries. I am grateful for the opprotunity to ask
questions,  and the privelege of receiving information here. I am very happy to
share my limited (at this time) experience on pianos and information that I
have from my previous 25 year occupation as a senior mechanical design
draftsperson.

                 Coffee: A health conscious piano tech school pier told me
last year that coffee affects your hearing. I found this to be somewhat true. My
brother says it affects your short term memory and mental sharpness. Has
anyone ever heard this?

Blessings,
Julia Gottchall,
Reading. PA