Pianodisc, midi files and such

Mon, 29 Mar 2004 08:01:24 +0200

David Foster wrote:

> I do believe he means "Full Retail Price" of $4500.
>
> Dave Foster
> Auburn Hills, MI

For us that would be the basic unit... player only..... no record
strip.... no quite time.... no frills or thrills. I think the 8000 USD
figure was refering to a more complete package.

You guys ever see the Mickey Mouse Playing the Piano  cartoon along with
the Symphony Demonstration ???... I mean reallllly... grin..

Cheers
RicB