[Files] RPT status Maybe OT to some I think food has been approved(Modified by Kent Swafford)

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 18:41:24 -0700

Thanks Carl, I can't wait to show this to my muslim friend....

Kevin.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Carl Meyer=20
  To: files=20
  Sent: Friday, March 26, 2004 3:48 PM
  Subject: [Files] RPT status Maybe OT to some I think food has been =
approved(Modified by Kent Swafford)

  One of my RPT friends has recently bestowed on me the honorary title =
of =20
  RPT
  (roast pig turner)
  (rapid pig turner) (royal pig turner)  Take you pick.

  He decided to have a party and since I am the resident  PIGMASTER he =20
  asked
  me to build him one of my PIGMOBILES.

  I'm attaching 3 pictures.  One shows the pig turning brown,  one shows =
=20
  the
  simple rig I built, and the other shows that I'm also a REGISTERED =20
  PAINTER
  TOO.

  I've long planned to write an article entitled "How to cook a whole =20
  pig".
  Now with digital cameras and word processing, I might get to it.

  The not so secret sauce is soy sauce vinegar garlic chopped onion and =
2
  bottles of  dark beer.  Doesn't penetrate much, just makes it smell =
good
  while it's cooking.

  We'll see if the OT police lets this go through.

  Cheers

  Carl Meyer Ptg assoc
  Santa Clara, Ca.

  [Photos at:]