PianoDisk Installations, was: Advent Speakers available again - slightly OT

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 08:43:55 -0600

>If I were to install a pianodisk on a piano in my home, I would be very
>tempted to explore connecting the unit output to my home stereo, rather
>than little speakers under the piano. Why have I never seen this done?

I have, jacked into the whole house stereo in the "entertainment center", a
huge teak construction near the piano. The control box was in there too.
Going from the piano to the center was a cable bundle about the size of a
garden hose. Having the orchestration coming from all around while the
piano played along was a nice effect, and I got to tune the whole piano
without turning the system on three times with my leg. I liked it.

Ron N