Klepac chart

J Patrick Draine draine@comcast.net
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 07:24:45 -0500

It is published in John Travis' Guide to Restringing, if my memory=20
cells are still working. While far better than *guessing* what diameter=20=

wire one should use, it is light years behind what can be achieved by=20
using rescaling software, such as PScale (from Tremaine Parsons, email:=20=

<sss@23s.com>, website: <www.23s.com>).
Patrick Draine
On Mar 26, 2004, at 5:23 AM, Jean-Jacques Granas wrote:

> Hi list,
> =A0
> While looking through the archives, I came accross the so-called=20
> Klepac chart, whose purpose, it seems, is to calculate stringing=20
> scales. I couldn't find a description of it though. How dependable is=20=

> this chart and how does it work? Does anyone here have any exprerience=20=

> using it? Could someone send it to me?
>  =A0
> Thanks,
> =A0