knuckle orientation

Fri, 26 Mar 2004 12:43:07 +0100

Well you do recall correctly that the question was on the exam.  I dont
know what the <<correct>> answer was.  But the question was removed
largely because of the kinds of pros and cons you and I just ping ponged
back and forth.  There seems to be valid enough reasoning in either
direction.

Grin... our buisnessin a nutshell eh ??

RicB