Conover Model 77

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 09:57:34 EST

  List
  Just a s Point of interest I sold the Conover Modell 77  grand 5ft. 8" that
I posted about.  The question to you  all was asking what's it worth. The
online piano bluebook appraised it at 17.5 k with all that was done to it. It
sold for close to that. Nice piano nice client. I hope it will become common
place that these fine American made pianos will be economically feasible to
rebuild and sell. This one had new belly ,Major action work, New ebony finish. ANy
one seen a 7 ftish Conover. I've heard great thing about this model.
 Gratified--Dale