OT- RE: Peace

Dean May DeanMay@PianoRebuilders.com
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 20:38:30 -0500

For the record, I did not initiate this exchange. My posts were responses to
irrational and un-proportional criticisms of those who quoted scripture. It
seems there is only one dogma that is allowed to be discussed on this forum:

>>I tried to make clear to you that 'your way' is one of many, that most
'way's' are completely different from each other, that history has
proven that most religions fight each other to the death and that it
irritates me that you don't care about 'the way' of others.

In other words, I can believe whatever I want as long as I accept as fact
that every other way has equal validity.

Now if you slander my wife I will come after you. And if you make fun of
what I believe, I will poke holes in your logic. Don't ask me not to
respond. That is not fair.

Do not pretend that you do not have equally dogmatic religious beliefs that
you are promulgating. The quote above and numerous others I could produce
belie that. I can also assure you that what I believe will crop in what I
post (just as yours crop up in your posts). It is part of who I am and it is
part of my abbreviated signature. But just for clarity, allow me to expand
it in full:

May the blessings of the most high Creator God rest upon you. May He
surround you with His favor as with a shield. May you come to know the depth
of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of Him. And may you come to know Him,
who is able to do immeasurably more than all you could ask or imagine. To
Him be glory forever, Amen.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272