Commence 2000 Data Base (piano business software)

Cy Shuster 741662027@charter.net
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 19:24:46 -0600

Ric,

As a friend, I sure hope you're not getting into any trouble with this.  =
A quick search shows that Commence, Inc., is still very much in =
business: http://www.commence.com.  A demo of their current products is =
available there.  Again, I don't know the details about how you acquired =
this software, but you might check with them to be sure.  In the US at =
least, companies have gone after people who redistribute software (or =
music).

--Cy Shuster--
Rochester, MN
    ----- Original Message -----=20
    From: Richard Brekne=20
    To: Newtonburg=20
    Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2004 4:01 PM
    Subject: Re: Commence 2000 Data Base (piano business software)

    Hi folks

    Due to several requests off list I will make this whole thing =
available=20
    again for a couple days... this time included is the piano buisness=20
    application I promised.  I'll leave this up until wednesday. Any =
changes=20
    or improvements to the piano.xfr application I can help with, or =
would=20
    be interested to see.

    Cheers
    RicB