Commence 2000 Data Base (piano business software)

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 00:01:47 +0100

Hi folks

Due to several requests off list I will make this whole thing available
again for a couple days... this time included is the piano buisness
application I promised.  I'll leave this up until wednesday. Any changes
or improvements to the piano.xfr application I can help with, or would
be interested to see.

Cheers
RicB

Directions:
Unzip all disks into the same folder, run the setup.exe in disk1. When
installed put piano.xfr in the Commence Root directory, and restore the
default database to it, or create a new database and restore that to
piano.xfr. (It might be good to keep the default handy as there are a
lot of examples in it)

Let me know if you have any problems
RicB

http://www.pianostemmer.no/files/disk1.zip