Making long bridges

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sat, 20 Mar 2004 10:19:23 EST

In a message dated 3/20/2004 6:41:08 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Don't forget to crown the bottom of your new bridge before gluing it on
the soundboard.

John Hartman RPT
     John
     This is  odd. JustLast night I was remebering to ask you about this
procedure.  I recall seeing a slide in your class once with a few words about it
but didn't get a round to discussion. I've noticed that some of the older Bs
have very little crown cut it into the bottom side & since I'll be doing several
shortly I'm interested a very accurate method of doing this.
  Dale