Floating soundboards - Bluthners

Wed, 17 Mar 2004 21:22:22 -0000

Hello List and jj who said:
"the action is wonderful. I can;t play fast enough to appreciate the =
repetition drawbacks, but I sure can appreciate the feel and, =
especially, the control. ..."
This will be Bluthners own "three-spring action" for which I have the =
relevant notes in regulating. There is a fine wire jack spring let into =
the actual key. This spring often breaks and the note will not work. =
(obviously!) Another, but thicker, spring is let into the "float" touch =
adjust and controls the return of the "abstract" when the key is =
released.
Regards,
Michael G (UK)