(no subject)

Jim Kinnear jim@pianoguy.com
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 23:36:13 -0500

------=_NextPart_001_0284_01C40BAF.78302520
Clear DayDear List

Occasionally I have a customer with a piano that exceeds the usual =
variety of available items, and they wish to have me establish a =
'value'. One makes the usual obsevations and explanations about markets =
etc, but there is obviously a difference between a Kimball spinet, and a =
Yamaha studio, irrespective of the 'market', or perhaps because of it.

Can anyone shed some light on a source of relative values, or a website =
that may be helpful . . . I often use ebay just to get an idea about =
what things are 'going for', but this is probably very reliable . . .

Case in point, which has spurred this inquiry . . My customer has a 1962 =
Steinway upright, model V125 in wonderful shape. Other than to assure =
them it is quite a lovely instrument, I am suggesting that it might do =
better in a wider market . .=20

Any ideas ??

Jim Kinnear

The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but progress
=20
        -- Joseph Joubert (1754-1824) French Philosopher

------=_NextPart_001_0284_01C40BAF.78302520
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

------=_NextPart_001_0284_01C40BAF.78302520--

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...