OT Re: Peace OT, My final word on the subject

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 18:54:02 -0700

David, there is one passage from scripture that you should think about, =
since we've all heard your thoughts over and over and over. I don't =
expect people who live in San Francisco to be anything but secular, mind =
you, but the passage is something like, "They will be damned with words =
from their own mouths." =20

Now, where's that waskelley wabbit....

Kevin.
  Probably more wars have been fought over "God" than anything else.

  David Love
  davidlovepianos@earthlink.net