What it's all about

Jean-Jacques Granas jjgranas@zigzag.pl
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 01:33:12 +0100

Sorry Avery,

I was referring to Ric's comment  about who was first, the chicken or =
the egg.

The comment was in Ric's post about cents and beats, ratios and =
intervalls, cycles and tones, miners and fisticuffs and ET.=20

I found all this most obscure and confusing until I got to ET (I saw =
that movie when I was a kid), and the chicken and egg stuff.

Just thought I could add something profound to the discussion.

;-)

Will paste links to subject matter in the future. Promise.

Peace,

Jean-Jacques Granas
Warsaw