Peaced Off(topic, that is)

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 23:44:18 +0100

Piannaman@aol.com wrote:

> Jeez, if we can't find it on this list where we all have something in
> common that we dearly love, how can we expect it to occur in a world
> populated with almost 10 billion human entities?
>
> Peace,
>
> Dave Stahl

You cant... which brings us to a standoff between Sarah and I that I
want a vote on... she says to end your posts with Peace... I say end
with Cheers... my reasoning ??... well... if you cant have peace on
earth.. (and I dare say you cant)... then at least you can be happy
about it !!

Think about it.. :)

Cheers
RicB