Beats vs cycles vs cents

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 23:42:27 +0100

Jason Kanter wrote:

> Ric and Don, your disagreement is more semantic than real. I beg you, don't
> get into these impending fisticuffs.
>
> Jason

Not sure I agree Jason... tho the nature of the disagreement certainly
has no bearing on the usefullness or lack thereof of cents.

Not to worry about fisticuffs from my side... if I see any of that kind
of thing looming up then I just close off the discussion.  I mean if you
cant dissagree without getting all hot and bothered about it... well
then you arent worth dissagreeing with in the first place... grin... ...
if yer gets my meaning.  Don's a good guy... lots of great
perspectives... he's just out to lunch on this one ... hehe...

Cheers !

RicB