OT Re: Peace OT

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 07:06:01 -0600

At 07:48 3/16/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>At 8:25 PM -0700 3/15/04, Kevin E. Ramsey wrote:
>>but it's tough reading, kinda like Revelations...
>
>Have you bought your ticket for the Rapture yet? I was planning on buying
>mine on board, at the last minute. I'd heard the conductor was obligated
>to sell anyone a ticket who asked for one.
>
>Mr. Bill

Sorry,  no tickets will be available on board. Advance reservations only.

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS, CRS.
Decorah, IA

- Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
- Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
- American Curmudgeon Society - Apprentice Member and Founder