Kawaii sonstenuto click

Andrew & Rebeca Anderson anrebe@zianet.com
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 21:10:11 -0700

Mike,
I had a similar problem on a Yamaha G3.  All the lower bass notes were
clicking.  In that case the sostuneto rod had slipped lower (probably
during shipment) and was remedied by loosening some screws, repositioning
and tightening after verifying that it worked well.  The rod was being hit
by the damper levers.

Andrew
Las Cruces, NM