HELP - WHICH ETD?

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 13:08:03 -0600

Unless you have money to burn, get Tunelab for a laptop (if you already
have one) or a handheld PC (even if you have to buy one). Total cost
MUCH less than other options and you get, IMHO an ETD that does
everything you need with no compremises. AND you get a nifty little
computer to schedule, organize, play games, store client info, etc. etc.
I don't know why people go any other route, frankly.

Alan R. Barnard
Salem, MO

-----Original Message-----
From: Lori Levens [mailto:llevens@kc.rr.com]
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 10:22 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: HELP - WHICH ETD?

Hello,
    Looking for suggestions and opinions for purchasing an Electronic
Tuning Device.  Really appreciate some guidance from those of you who
have experience.  SAT's (WHICH model)?  Veritune?  Peterson? What about
buying used?  Where might I find a good deal on a great condition used
ETD?  Thank you in advance for helping me narrow my choices!  Lori

---