Keeping A440

J Patrick Draine draine@comcast.net
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 08:43:46 -0500

Consider bringing a hygrometer with you at all jobs, and note the
temperature and relative humidity, on the invoice and for your records.
As well as PTG literature regarding humidity control, pitch raising,
and "how often should I tune my piano." Plus the Dampp-Chaser "If You
Value the Piano" booklet. Educate the customers, install DC systems,
etc.

On Mar 15, 2004, at 8:07 AM, Alpha88x@aol.com wrote:

> Patrick,
>
>  The 8 beats flat being the most (at the break abovre the bass
> section). Otherwise it was dropped more or less uniformly about 5-6
> beats across the whole.
>
>  Julia
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available