radiant heath system

Marcel Carey mcpiano@globetrotter.net
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 06:55:10 -0500

Hello,

A Yamaha C-5 owner is house shopping and has asked me if a radiant
heating could harm her piano. I did a google search only to find out
that this system heats the objects in a room and the objects then heat
the surrounding air. Has any of you had experience with this kind of
system? This system looks like a kind of microwave and I would be
afraid that the piano could get heated up too much. She's asked me to
find out if this system is or could be harmful for the piano.

Can any of you lighten me up on this?

Thanks,

Marcel, RPT

Marcel Carey