A most pleasant revelation! OT

Mon, 15 Mar 2004 05:32:19 -0600

At 20:09 3/14/2004 -0800, you wrote:

> > There are ( probably ) no Phillips head screws in
> > Heaven!
> >      Thump
> >
> > __________________________________
>

>With any luck they will all be Robertson square drive or Torx ....
>
>Del

Where I'll probably go will have panhead slotted screws, bolts with metric
heads and Whitworth threads going into SAE threaded holes with the only
tools being Torx drivers.

Is this heaven?

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS, CRS.
Decorah, IA

- Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
- Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
- American Curmudgeon Society - Apprentice Member and Founder