Square grand Tunings

Andrew & Rebeca Anderson anrebe@zianet.com
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 19:35:59 -0700

Thanks John,
I know him pretty well as he's my uncle.  I was kidding him about the
creative marketing and he knew it.  He had a belly-up restoration done on
it.  It was restrung with "special piano wire ordered from England" to
match the piano.  He was advised by the restorer that it had this value.  I
told him the joke that a piano tuner up in British Columbia had told a
would be client, "Let's take it out on the ferry and heave it
overboard."  he kept the client amazingly enough, bought a real piano.  It
will probably be housed in my home indefinitely until someone can be found
who really, really, wants a square grand.  ;-)

Andrew