Shigeru Kawai SK3 #2430833/Stèphane

Kjell Sverre Fardal ksfardal@online.no
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 23:42:21 +0100

=20
Hi,
=20
Yesterday I came back home after one week in Japan, visiting the Kawai
factories. The most outstanding experience was to see the making of the
Kawai Shigeru grand pianos, and of course also to meet some of these
MPAs. In the very modern grand piano factory, they also had a special
room dedicated to the Shigeru Kawai-owners, called the Shigeru Kawai
Legacy room. Every piano had a little brass-plate on the wall, with the
name of the owners of these instruments. I took some photos, so if you
are still there, St=E8phane, please e-mail me, and I will send you the
pictures of the plate with your SK-3!
=20
With friendly regards
=20