Kimball La Petite

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@comcast.net
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 08:52:26 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Tvak@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, March 14, 2004 8:41 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: Kimball La Petite

In a message dated 3/13/04 11:21:18 PM, tomtuner@comcast.net writes:

In this case I'd tactfully attempt to find out what the selling price
was.
If the piano is meeting his needs and the price was low, I'd probably
keep my opinion to myself.

He paid $4,000 for it.  He is not really happy with it<SNIP>

Any more advice on this subject?

Thanks,
Tom Sivak
Chicago

            $4000.00  Yikes!!!  In my opinion way way too much ---and
the guy doesn't like the piano?

            I would advise the client to return the piano for full
refund .

            Hope that the invoice states that the piano was new .

I would advise the client to write a letter demanding a refund,with cc
copies to his attorney and the state agency that oversees commerce.

            Makes you nuts!

            Tom Driscoll