dealer tunings

richard.ucci@att.net richard.ucci@att.net
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 01:18:10 +0000

Phil, thanks for the "sound" advice. Pardon the pun. You are correct on all points. This is a dealership that is providing me with about 75-100 new clients per year, and so far since April about 50 climate control systems.I value this relationship,and I am not going to say anything.

I'm just hoping it starts to balance out eventually.

Rick Ucci/ Ucci Piano